Wednesday, March 16, 2011

All Christ Does For Us



I have always known that Christ suffered for our sins and died for us. The great struggle he went through is something that we all look to with a great deal of gratitude. Something that I seem to look past however, is that he is still doing so much for us!

In 2 Nephi 26: 24-25 it says, "He doeth not anything save it be for the benefit of the world; for he loveth the world, even that he layeth down his own life that he may draw all men unto him. Wherefore, he commandeth none that they shall not partake of his salvation. Behold, doth he cry unto any, saying: Depart from me? Behold, I say unto you, Nay; but he saith: Come unto me all ye ends of the earth..."

Jesus Christ works every day to help each and every one of us. We are so lucky to have a brother who loves us so much. I know he lives!

1 comment:

  1. I like how you put it, "He works every day to help each and every one of us." Not sure if I have ever thought of it as a daily thing. Great post!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...