Thursday, October 14, 2010

God, Our Heavenly Father, Loves Us

 
 
As a missionary, I walk around and meet a lot of people. Their beliefs vary, but one in particular has stuck out to me lately. Some people I have talked to don't believe in God, and others don't believe that he even cares about us. I'm here to testify that we do have a Heavenly Father, and he loves us more than any one of us can even comprehend.

 
In the Bible, Gospel of Matthew, Chapter 7 verses 9-11 it says this:
  9 Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask abread, will he give him a stone?
 10 Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?
 11 If ye then, abeing evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?
Our Heavenly Father wants to give us things that will make us happy, I know this because he answers my prayers. I have received countless answers to my prayers and continue to receive them. Often it is in times of trial that I notice his help the most. When I am alone, he is there to comfort me. When I am uncertain, he is there to guide me. But more importantly, when I am happy, he rejoices with me! Pray always to our Heavenly Father and look for his answer, it will come. I promise you this, in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...